Thursday, June 30, 2011

iPhone Car Audio

If, like me, you have tried many FM transmitters, only to be completely frustrated at the lack of audio quality and the frequent station changes required on long trips..I have a great solution for you:

http://www.neocaraudio.com/

These guys sell iPhone car stereo integration kits that integrate your iphone fully into your car stereo system. I might add that I am a complete idiot when it comes to doing any sort of work on cars or houses..but, this was very easy and straightforward to do.

I now can plug my iphone in and have all my music, audible navigation, internet radio..and take hands free calls all over my car audio system.

As a last point, I had a couple tech support questions..and I was able to get a knowledgeable human being on the phone within 3 minutes of my call. I almost passed out from the shock.


No comments: